Europe.Bloombiz.com - Help - Seller Help
Welcome to Europe.Bloombiz.com Help - Seller Help section.
How can I find new Buyers for my products / services?
There are several ways to find Buyers using Europe.Bloombiz.com.
1. Describe your company and your products and let other companies contact you.
Add Company Logo / Company Description
2. Post Trade Leads: Sell Offers, Business Opportunities and let other companies respond to your offers.
Post Trade Lead
3. Post your Product Catalog and upload photos of your Products.
4. Post your Sellwords so buyers interested in your products will easily find you.
5. Search our database of companies and contact possible partners one by one. There are several ways to search between companies (described below).
6. Use our powerful TTL (Targeted Trade Leads) and broadcast your business message to thousands of targeted companies. You can target by geographic location and industry classification.
Send Targeted Trade Leads
7. Post your company / trade lead in front of other companies / trade leads! Our system lists thousands of companies and trade leads, by bidding on your positions you can get top positions (Premium Listings) for your company and trade leads. A Premium Listing receive much more exposure than normal listings. To get a Premium Listing you need to bid on your company or trade lead position using your credits.
Bid on Company Position
My Trade Leads
8. Sign up for Trade Alert. Our members post many Trade Leads every day. Don't waste you time reading all the Trade Leads that are useless to you. Get Trade Leads directly to your Inbox! Sign up for Trade Alert!
How can I improve my response feedback at Europe.Bloombiz.com? How can I attract more potential buyers?
Just a few tips:
1. Make sure you visit Europe.Bloombiz.com every day and post 1-2 Trade Leads.
2. Add your Products and attach photos to it.
3. If you want better exposure of your Trade Leads, use your credits to make them Premium Trade Leads. Europe.Bloombiz.com list thousands of Trade Leads and to get maximum exposure it is very important to list your Trade Lead on the top of other Trade Leads. The first top 20 Premium Trade Leads are also sent out to all opted members. To have your Trade Lead listed on this e-mail, simply bid on your Trade Leads and make sure your bid is high enough to be listed among the top 20.
4. Use your FREE Business Website we provide.
Where can I check the responses to my Trade Leads, Products?
All the responses you get through Europe.Bloombiz.com are automatically forwarded to your E-Mail Address. It is very important to keep your E-Mail Address up to date, otherwise you will not get the responses and may loose a potential Business Partner. Also, if you are using some kind of spam protecting / spam prevention system make sure your mail server can receive mailings from our domain name. The responses are also stored on our database to be accessed later whenever you access your Member Account and click on My Inbox.
My Sent Messages
What is Targeted Trade Lead and Target Offer?
Targeted Trade Leads (TTL) is a value added service offered to all members of our community. By using this service you can easily send tens, hundreds or even thousands of Trade Leads to other companies, directly to their Inbox! You can target by Geographic Location and by Primary Industry Classification.
Target Offer is specifically designed to connect Real Buyers with Real Sellers through our easy to use messaging interface.
If you are a Buyer, you can easily send your request to hundreds of predefined Sellers, those Sellers that specified they regularly sell the product(s) you wish to buy.
If you are a Seller, you can easily send your request to hundreds of predefined Buyers, those Buyers that specified they regularly buy the product(s) you wish to sell.
These services are value added email services and require an additional payment based on the type of offer, number of receivers, your existing membership, etc. If you simply want to post a Trade Lead that is visible online on our website, please kindly use this link. A Targeted Trade Lead and a Target Offer presents your offer individually to selected members, while a Trade Lead you are posting is also sent to members who requested these details by our daily and weekly Trade Alerts.
Credits & Membership
Have a Question?